Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bread Making

I finally got my bread made. It turned out so good lookin' don't you think. I always make one loaf of Raisin Bread. I wish I knew how to keep it together. The layers always come apart. But it's still very yummy. Tommy and I went to the Cannery today and worked. It was pretty slow so we just sat around and talked. The missionaries over the cannery will be leaving in a couple of weeks so we will have new bosses. I will really miss the Barr's, they were the best. I stopped by to see mom on the way home. They had put her to bed but hadn't turned on her TV so I was glad that I went to visit her. I got her all situated watching old TV shows. I came home and watched American Idol. Now I think it's time to snuggle up in bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that I was able to serve with the Barr's. Joanne and I became good friends. It's nice to get to know wonderful people in this life.
1 Nephi 7 to 1 Nephi 17. As I read 1 Nephi 16:5 I loved where he said that he had joy and great hopes of them (speaking of Laman and Lemuel) that they would walk in the paths of righteousness. As I read my old journals they are filled with just such sentiment about my John. I still think that and I hope I never give up hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...