Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Force to Reckon With

Today was a good day. The weather was freezing. It felt like a blizzard this morning. The wind was howling all night long. Janna and I ventured out to JC Penney's, Sam's Club, Wal-Mart and Deseret Books. We had fun shopping and we went to Appleby's for lunch. I had my very favorite Chicken Oriental Salad. Then we went to the Children's Art Museum of Eastern Idaho to see Harley's picture that was there. I didn't have my camera to take a picture so Janna took this one with her phone. Janna told me she is also on the Honor Roll again. Wow! For a kid that had a hard time learning to read she sure caught on quick. She is a avid reader now. Always has her head in a book.
After we came home I scrapped this layout of Harrison playing Basketball. I love the expressions on his face. He just looks determined, doesn't he. We made Spaghetti for dinner because Scott was out buying Antler in Utah. We would have did something better if he was going to be home. It was an easy dinner. I love easy dinners. Now I'm blogging and ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my grandkids. If I didn't have them what in the world would I scrap. They just keep my camera snapping. I love each and every one of them with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...