Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Because I Said So Preview

I went to my presidency meeting this morning. We planed some fun things for Relief Society. Then I came home and worked on this kit for the blog train at Stuff to Scrap and did some more genealogy. It has been a good busy day. I really feel much better now. Janna called yesterday and they are coming down for the weekend and I am taking her back to Idaho on Sunday. Scott has to go get antlers all over the place. I think she wants to go shopping while she is here so that should be fun.
Well, that's been my day. So now it's time to go watch the results of American Idol.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that I learned how to do digital scrapping. It has just been such a fun thing to do. I love looking at the pictures of my grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...