Friday, April 23, 2010

Kindness Page

I went visiting teaching with Jacque this morning. It was rainy and overcast so I just couldn't get any energy going. I didn't do much today. I did finished this page of Harrison and Hayden taking such good care of Whitney. And I put all my laundry away and made rice for Tommy. I also had Harrison and Hayden come to visit. Tommy kept track of them while I went to my scrap night. Lisa, Heather, Gerri and I were there and Lori came at the end. We really have fun scrapping together. Now it's late and I am tired so I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these wonderful ladies that share my love of scrapping. We always have a such a good time together.

1 comment:

  1. I love this page. I cried when I read it. I am so glad that Josh has such a good friend.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...