Monday, April 26, 2010

Beginning the Book of Mormon

I went visiting teaching today with Jacque. It was good to get it done. Then I went to the post office and mailed my old computer to Janna 'cause hers broke. I made General Tso's chicken for dinner. It was fun to make. I am blogging and laying down 'cause I can. I love retirement!!! Have I said that enough yet.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the VT message about inspiration. I learned alot. We have to ASK for it and not just expect it to fall out of the sky
I have been prompted for awhile now to read my Scripture. That by not reading them regularly I was regressing. So all through Stake Conference it just kept coming to my mind. So I started at the beginning of the Book of Mormon today and I am going to read it everyday and record my thoughts and how far I have gotten.
1 Nephi 1 to 1 Nephi 6 - I really thought about Sariah complaining against Lehi. I thought about myself. How would I act if I had to leave my computer behind and all my kitchen gadgets I love so much? I wonder how much complaining I would do? I fear too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...