Thursday, April 8, 2010

Going to the Temple

I decided this morning that I wasn't going to be depressed anymore so I got myself dressed and went to the Temple. I had baptisms done for 15 females and 11 males. I was amazed at the young men and women that were in the baptistry. There was so many serving. They filled up 5 of the rows. It was amazing to see them want to serve. I felt much better after watching my ancestor being baptized and knowing they were out of Spirit Prison. I went by to see mom on my way home. She was very tired and couldn't stay awake. I went through all the family cards I'm working on to make sure they were all getting done. That was a job in and of itself. I have 154 names assigned to me but some of them are really ones I submitted to have the temple do them and they ended up coming back to me. One day I'll get it all straightened out. Then I made rolls for dinner to go with the roast John is making. That's been my day and I must say I have energy and a great attitude. Look what the Temple did for me.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity I had today to go to the Temple. What a peaceful healing place. It just settles over you like a favorite sweater on a cold night. I love to go there and feel that peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...