Saturday, March 2, 2013

Molly To Vet

Chillin'

Can't remember what I did on Friday. Janna and I went into Idaho Falls for some Vodka for my vanilla. That's about all I can remember except staying up really late talking with Megan and Heather.
Today Megan and Heather left and I took Molly to the vet. Her thyroid was high now so I have to give her half her meds. She really feels better and has tons of energy now.
I miss Heather and Megan. No one to talk with so I guess I'll just go to bed. It was so fun to have them here.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my sweet Molly. She is such a joy in my life. It's good to have a dog that loves you always, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...