Monday, October 1, 2012

8 1/2 Pounds Gone

Tommy and I went to the cannery this morning and got 25 lbs of cocoa for him. He must have chocolate running through his veins. When Tommy gets my food storage room done in the garage Janna and I will have to go canning to replenish our supply.
The kids were out of granola bars for breakfast so I made some more and I was out of wheat bread so I made 4 loaves. One I always make a cinnamon bread. The kids like it and it's easy to make. I cut up a loaf and freeze it in two slice packages so I just thaw it out and I have my two slices for the day. It doesn't get old and moldy that way. I just hate wasting food.
I did my Monday morning weigh in and have now lost 8 1/2 lbs. Now I just have to add walking and I will be all set. I actually feel like walking now. Still eating healthy and good.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the cannery. What a wonderful service it is for us. We are blessed to have one in Idaho Falls.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...