Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Baby Bunnies and New Years Dinner

 Harley and Grandpa found baby bunnies in the hay barn. Bailee was so excited she had to go catch one. We think they are just adorable.

 Austin eating rolls. He loves them.

 Janna carving the Ham for sandwiches.

 Bailee went back out to get a picture of both bunnies.

Animal Lover for Sure

Now this is quite the picture. Bailee holding Gizmo and eating a pomegranate. Her first one. She liked it.
We had Ham, Baked Potatoes, Homemade Rolls, Deviled Eggs and Jello Salad for New Year's Dinner. It was just our little family. Ronnie had to work so he didn't come over. I spent the day cooking and organizing all my files for scrapping. I want to get it all done before Scrapping Weekend. I made the cookie, ice cream and hot fudge dessert Amie made for us again. It is called a Pizookie. What a funny name.
And look at me blogging two days in a row. I need to keep my journal up so I'm trying to do it every night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Savior. I am blessed to know and love Him. And I am truly bless that He knows and loves me, even with all my faults.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...