Saturday, January 26, 2013

Birthday Mug for Grandpa

 Grandpa and the mug Hayden made him for his Birthday.

Vermillion Cliffs

I left to come home at about 2pm and it was awful. I drove in fog so thick you had to stay behind a car to make sure you didn't run into anyone ahead. It was like this all the way from Salt Lake to just before Pocatello. And the I started coughing and coughing. I seriously thought I would have to pull over and call Tommy to come and get me. But I made it with the Mug Hayden made and gave to his grandpa in tow. Isn't it cute. Amie takes the kids to a ceramic place and they make things.
I also finished this last page of my trip with Kathy. Scrap weekend was tons of fun and if I hadn't gotten sick I would have gotten more done. But it was fun to hang out with my friends and have such a good time. It's good to be home.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my safe trip home. I am blessed to be watched over by a loving Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...