Monday, January 14, 2013

Too Cold For School

Nichole, Annalisa, Marissa and Bailee hiding on our way to Broulims.

Bailee and Marissa

They closed the schools today so the kids are home. Bailee was sad but the rest of them were happy, happy, happy.
I  put a roast in the crock pot so we can have dinner tonight. 
I balanced my checkbook again. Why oh why don't I do this everyday and it wouldn't be such a hard task.  But onward and upward, I got it done.
I went to the Hospital and picked the girls up to stay at my house tonight. Their mom might be home tomorrow and they are so excited. They really miss their mom. I took Annalisa to violin lessons in Rigby and went shopping at Broulims for hamburger buns for our Barbecue sandwiches.
Grateful Statement: Annalisa said I should be grateful for her and I decided that was a true statement. I am so grateful for the opportunity to really get to know these cute girlies. I am grateful to be able to serve Colleen. I am blessed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...