Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tommy's Surgery Done

 Tommy is on his way to Surgery. Don't you love the little blue hat.

They made him eat a cracker before he could get pain meds.

I was up at 3am because I couldn't get back to sleep. We had to be at the hospital at 5:30 so we needed to leave at 5am. Now that's too early to have to go some where. They started his surgery at 8:02 and finished at 9:20. Everything went really well. They implanted 112 radiation seeds. The doctor said they were very well placed. Hopefully that will do it. We finally left the hospital at 2pm. I was so tired I could hardly drive home. I promptly laid down and took a two hour nap.
I made dinner for the family and now it's time for bed. I need my beauty sleep.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Dr Tall and Dr Todd that were able to do the surgery on Tommy. Heavenly Father knew we needed doctors to make us better. And I am so grateful for this wonderful man I married so many years ago. Good times and bad I have been blessed to be his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...