Friday, January 18, 2013

Bread Making Day

I made a batch of Whole Wheat Bread this morning. It was sooooo yummy. Also make granola bars for Janna, Black Bean Burritos for lunch/dinner and brownies for dessert. I am tired of baking today.
I worked on Templates for our swap and worked on getting more layouts ready for Scrapping Weekend.
Had to arrange with the Stake RS when we would meet with them and when they would visit some of the sisters in our ward. Finally got that figured out. Coordinating 6 womens schedules is quite the feat. But we got it done.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my kitchen. It just fits me so good. I can get in it and cook up a storm. I am blessed to have such a wonderful space just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...