Saturday, January 5, 2013

Storage Room Getting Shelves

 Bailee wearing her new ski outfit. She's ready for the slopes.

 The kids hauled all this food storage out of the room so Janna and Tommy could install shelves. They are such hard workers. I am blessed to have them to help me.

 This blue chair was where Tommy was supposed to be sitting while Janna did the shelves. Well, that didn't work very well. He just could not sit down and take it easy.

Janna getting ready to do my shelves.

Storage Room

 Her and her dad did all this in one afternoon and the kids came and helped unpack and put it back on the shelves. I LOVE my storage room. All I need are the shelves on the other side for all my white wheat and it will be all done.
That's what we accomplished today. And I worked on my lesson for tomorrow. I will be so glad when it's over. I also delivered our first birthday pot holder to a sister in the ward.
Grateful Statement: I must be grateful for my grandkids today. They are so willing to help grandma. I love them with all my heart. I am a blessed grandma of 9 of the best grandkids in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...