Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Presidency Meeting

We had our presidency meeting this afternoon. All is well in the Rigby 16th Ward Relief Society. I really work with some wonderful women.
I made Chicken and Rice for dinner and took the kids to YM/YW. While I was just vegetating in my cozy house my door bell rang. It was Austin and a group of leaders and kids wanting to know if they could do anything for us. They went to the chicken coop to see if there were any eggs and went out to the barn to see the fainting goats. They also brought Tommy a Book of Mormon. Austin's idea. Pretty smart boy.
Janna went to get the kids 'cause my car is so out of gas I wasn't sure I could make it home and I keep forgetting to gas it up. Senility strikes again.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the women I work with in Relief Society. They are truly the "cream of the crop". I am blessed to have them all in my presidency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...