Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Molly Dog

We love this crazy dog. 

Today I took Molly to the groomer. I made an appointment with the vet because she is losing her hair and the groomer said that's a sign of Thyroid deficiency. It seems to be a problem with Shelties.
I made Lasagna, Foccacia Bread and a green salad to take to the Barnes. She won my dinner in the Service Auction we had at Relief Society and I am just getting around to making it for her. I also made some for the Murri's. Denise has been having health issues lately and I thought she could use some TLC.
I went and picked up Molly at 3:30 after the vet took blood for a Thyroid test. He called me after I got home and said it was low so he is going to put her on medication and see how it goes. He said that's probably why she is so chubby. But she was a very good dog for him.
I packed all the dinners up at 5pm and delivered them with Bailee's help. Also delivered another birthday gift to Rayna down the street.
Now I'm done and ready to relax. What a busy day it was.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve the sisters in our ward. I know it's what we are down here to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...