Sunday, January 13, 2013

Beautiful Sabbath

Today I went to Ward Council and then Harley brought all the kids to church at 12:45. Annalisa and Nicole came with them. Sacrament was good. The Gibson's spoke and did a good job. Then it was off to Sunday School, taught by Brother Zimmerman.
Esther taught our lesson in Relief Society on learning always. It made me think that I need to study more. I have always loved to learn things so I think I need to start learning about the Gospel. I'll have to work on that.
Randall, the girls dad, was home when we went to take the dog out after church so the girls are with him. Colleen is having a few complications so she's not sure when she will get out. I hope she is alright.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel. I am grateful to be part of this church. I am grateful that I get to rub elbows with such good saints. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...