Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mexican Candy

 Laundry Soap Janna and I made today. The last batch we made was in July.

 Tommy and Janna hung my Ironing Board holder on the wall.

 Annalisa eating Mexican Candy

 Nicole on the way home.

 Bailee's funny smile.

Today was a busy day. I took the girls to their house to let out their dog this morning and evening. Went to Broulim's to get the stuff for Tacos for dinner. 
The girls dad came and got them and took them to see their mom. She is doing much better.
Then I went back to Broulim's to pick up a prescription for another sister who had surgery last Friday. Back to the girls house to get church clothes and one more trip to get their phones they left there. We have had a lot of laughs today. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the sweetness of these two girls. They are truly so easy to take care of. Their mom has taught them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...