Sunday, January 20, 2013

Beautiful Sabbath

Making Bread Crumbs in my Ninja.

Austin and I went to church today. Bailee was sick so it was just us. Abby Long gave her farewell talk and the chapel was packed. Plus Elder Passmore gave his homecoming talk so I really felt like I was in the wrong ward. 
Relief Society went well and Sister Petersen gave the lesson. I wish she would do something different. Always the same. And she won't attend the Teacher Development Class.
I made bread crumbs from left over bread in my Ninja. I really love it. So now I have lots of bread crumbs to cook with.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my sweet Austin. He is so helpful to me. It is a blessing to live by this family. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...