Monday, January 28, 2013

Cold Has Returned With a Vengenance

Woke up Sunday and couldn't swallow. My throat was so sore. I sent Tiffany a text to get someone to go to Ward Council for me. Peggy ended up going and I went to bed. I just couldn't stay awake. I woke up today with the same thing. So I have been in bed all day today too. Kept thinking should I go to the doctor or just wait it out. I really was too tired to go to the doctor. Enough of the sickness.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Tommy who helps me when I'm sick. He is so good to me. I am blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you are so sick. I hope that you feel better soon. It sure was fun to see you last weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...