Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Balancing my Checkbook

Foccacia Bread

I spent the morning balancing my checkbook and paying bills. Never a good experience for me. I'm just grateful that I am able to pay them. Then I worked on my lesson I have to give on Sunday. I need to just get used to doing this, but it's never easy for me. But I felt good about getting so much accomplished. I also made Foccacia Bread to go with the Pasta and Alfredo Sauce we are having for dinner.
Harley came home from school and we hurried over to Bella Mia Salon to have Amber cut our hair. I finally found a wonderful stylist that knows how to cut my hair. So that's been my day.
Tommy spent the day on a liquid diet getting ready for his procedure tomorrow. They are implanting the seeds in his prostrate. I hope all goes well. We have to be at the hospital at 5am. So early....
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my Tommy today and the trooper he is as he has to go through all this stuff. He is a brave soul and I love him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...