Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nicole and Annalisa

 The girls eating a Pazookie.

Molly is excited to have someone to play with.

Nicole and Annalisa are staying with me for a couple of days while their mom has back surgery. They are such cute kids and so very helpful.
Today I pretty much didn't do anything. I just hung out in my sweats all day. Janna, Tommy and the kids took me to Los Albertos for dinner for my birthday. I had the nachos. They were yummy. 
It's been a quiet good day. I was going to go to the Temple with Sue but the road are sheets of ice so we decided to skip and go next week. It has been so cold with the wind blowing and freezing everything. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Savior. His sacrifice for me is so huge I can't even comprehend it.

1 comment:


  1. What a nice person you are!! I hope it was a nice birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...