Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Making Smoothies

Smoothie Time

I made this smoothie this morning for breakfast. It was delicious. Yogurt, banana, strawberries, milk and ice. It was heavenly. I'm making one tomorrow because it was soooo good.
I made a layer taco casserole with my canned pinto beans, corn, hamburger meat with taco seasoning, enchilada sauce, cheese and tortilla all layered together. The kids and Janna really liked it. I needed to make something that I could just put in the oven because I had to take Bailee into town for dog food for the little dog she is dog sitting and then I had to be at the church at 6:30 to meet with the Stake Relief Society Presidency. We went out and visited some of our sisters with them.
And my most amazing feat today was downloading the scriptures onto my ipod. It took me forever to figure out my Apple ID and my password. But now it's all ready. I can read my scriptures at night when I go to bed. And I made a note on my ipod that tells me what it is so when my tired old brain forgets I can just look it up.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel today. I am grateful for the sisters in our ward. And I am especially grateful for Sister Berk and her councelors. What wonderful women of God they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...