Sunday, January 6, 2013

Taco Soup for The Guiterrez

 Taco Soup for The Guiterez Family

Storage Room finished by my daughter. All the blue label on the left are cans of White Wheat. Time to be making bread, lots and lots of bread.

Made Taco Soup.
Put a Turkey in the oven.
Studied my lesson some more.
Got ready for Church.
Taught my lesson. (Stress all gone)
Delivered soup after church.
Made 4 loaves of Wheat bread for the family.
Made a couple of Templates and a layout of Kathy and I making Tamales with my cousins.
Blogged again. 
Going to BED!!!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the comforter that gives me peace and comfort when I need it the most. I am grateful for Lorenzo Snow and his teachings. I am grateful for so many things I couldn't begin to name them all.

1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome! They did a great job! So excited to see you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...