Thursday, January 17, 2013

Going to the Temple

I went to the Rexburg Temple with Sue this morning. I was pretty tired and had to keep telling Mattie Foster "Matt" Ingram to listen carefully because my mind kept wondering onto other things. Just one of those days. But two more endowments done and I printed out a few more names.
I delivered 3 more birthday gifts and took Annalisa and Nichole's stuff to their house. Then it was on to the vets to pick up the Thyroid meds for Molly. But as I looked for my purse I realize in getting all the stuff to my car I had forgotten my debit card. Back home on an EMPTY tank. Janna put a little gas in my car so I could make it back to town. Some days I really think I need a keeper.
Tommy, Janna and I made Salmon Patties and Fried Potatoes for dinner. The kids hate fish so they had to eat cereal.
Then it was off to the Book of Mormon class at the church. It's an adult institute class and Sue and I decided we needed it. So we are going to go. It's every Thursday night until April. I'll miss next week but should be here for all the other ones. It was taught by Brother Black and he was so wonderful. I got so much out of King Benjamin's address. And the thing that touched my heart the most was when he said that the Savior will bring us clean and pure to The Father if we have repented of our sins and we are to remember them no more. Not to drag them along through our lives but to forsake them and forget them.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the adult institute class. It was just what I needed so I will want to study and ponder the scriptures. The Lord knows what I need and the wishes of my heart and here is the answer. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...