Monday, January 7, 2013

Delivered Another Birthday Gift

I delivered another birthday gift to a sister in our ward on my way to Broulim's to get some veggies for Tommy. I also went to King's and got a new crock pot. This one has a lid that you can secure to take places. I really need that for taking meals to the families in our ward.
I also did a ton of dishes and made beans and corn bread for dinner.
I made two layouts with some Jiffy pages from Scrap Girls. So easy and fun. And I made a couple more templates.
That's been my day and now I'm off to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the sisters in my ward. They receive me with a smile. I am blessed to have this calling to get to know so many wonderful sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...