Thursday, January 24, 2013

What a Drive!!

I drove to Utah today and boy was it a drive. Outside of Pocatello it started getting icy and it continued all the way to Salt Lake. 55 mph so you know that it was bad. No one was driving fast. But I arrived safe and sound. I am so tired that I'm going to bed. But my cold is much better today. The power of prayer.
I showed Harrison how to submit a name and print out the bar code to take to the Temple. I am going to find him some names so he can do his own. I just love this family. So sweet....
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the safe drive I had today. I saw three cars off the road and every time I was so glad it wasn't me. I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...