Friday, January 11, 2013

New Cookware Set

 My Birthay Gift from Janna, Dean and Amie and Tommy

My wonderful kids and Tommy gave me this Cuisinart Cookware for my birthday. Tommy says I am spoiled and I guess I am. I used it to make dinner and it was wonderful. I guess because I cook so much they think I deserve it. I do have a wonderful family that thinks of me.
Janna took me to Bed, Bath and Beyond to pick out my cookware and then we went to Home Depot. I found a Ironing Board hanging thing so I can hang my Ironing Board up. Then it was off to Walmart to get the stuff to make laundry soap with. I am down to my last little bit and so is Janna so it's time to make some more. I lots of people are making their own soap because one Walmart store was completely sold out of the ingredients to make it when I went shopping with Mary. So yesterday we went to a different store and they were stocked up. That's my job tomorrow, making laundry soap.
I made pizza dough and Nicole and Annalisa made their own small pizzas. I think they had fun doing it. Their mom's surgery went well. So now she just has to heal. I think she will be getting out of the hospital on Monday. Their dad is with her so I'm not sure how long the girls will be with me. They are very polite, sweet kids.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful, thoughtful kids I have. They truly light up my life. I am blessed beyond measure to have them for my very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...