Wednesday, January 24, 2018

What A Day!!

Gracie and the Kitty

This is what a little girl does who loves kitties. She put on her coat over her jammies and her shoes and goes outside to pet the kitty. So dang cute.
I had an appointment with the eye doctor at 11:30. I left Gracie with Tommy and ran to Rexburg to have my final check-up. My eyes have healed perfectly and he told me to come back in a year. On the way home I stopped at Broulim's to get some groceries. 
My visiting teachers came over at 3:00. We had a nice visit until my Home Teacher came at 4:00. I had just enough time to put together a fast dinner and then it was off to the Stake Center for my recommend interview with the Stake at 7:00. Now I am truly ready for some recliner time.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for being able to renew my Temple Recommend. I am a blessed woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...