Saturday, January 20, 2018

Packing My Suitcase

Cute Sisters

Primary Lessons are so Exciting

Ruth and I spent the evening getting my suitcase ready for the airplane. We couldn't figure out what it weighed and Ethel's scale was really low to the ground so we couldn't just put it on it. We finally got Revin and Riley to come over and weigh themselves and then with my suitcase. I ended up sending my new chopper and 2 pairs of jeans home in the mail.  Hopefully my suitcase with be 40 lbs or less.
Ethel fixed Della's hair so she could look so pretty. These sisters take care of each other so well.
When you are preparing your Primary lesson it just puts you to sleep. Just ask Ehtel.
We spent the night laughing and talking and having fun.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel. Everyday I think how blessed I am to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...