Friday, January 5, 2018

Rexburg Temple

First thing this morning I made a batch of Peanut Butter Fudge for the girls that are in rehab at Janna's place. They wanted Janna to make them some but she said she didn't make it her mom does. So she asked me to make some. I was too tired last night so I made it first thing this morning. Then it was time to jump in the shower and get ready to pick up Connie,
We went to the Rexburg Temple today and did Sealings that I had. It was wonderful to be back in the Temple. I used to go every week. So Connie and I are going to go as much as we can. After the Sealings were done we went into the Celestial Room just to sit and pray and think. As I was praying for my family I had an overwhelming thought that I needed to do Glenna's work and Jack's work. It was so strong that I know that's what needs to happen. I can't do Glenna's until January but I can get everyone else done. She needs to be sealed to her first husband Johnny Wood and her little twins that died. Then I need to seal her to Jack and his work needs done. I came home and started researching and found Johnny's parents and his siblings on census'. It feels good to be on a genealogy mission to find people. I love it. Always have, always will.
When we left the Temple we went to Applebee's for lunch. My favorite place to eat. It was fun and just what I needed.
Gracie wasn't feeling too well today so she just played with her toys and hung out on the couch. My backpack came today but I think it might be too big. I will have to think on that.
Now it's bed time for little old me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for genealogy and the prompting I receive to do people's work.
I am blessed to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...