Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Show Low Here We Come

 Pansy

 Ethel

 Cheney Ranch

Jake

Cactus

Ethel and I took Della to Loran's Rehab Center and off we went up the mountain to Taylor to visit Johnnie. He was doing good, funny and cute as ever. I didn't get a picture with him. What the heck. Then we went to Claysprings to visit Jake and then it was down the mountain to home.
We stopped in Cheney Ranch to see my old house. All my giant Willow Trees were gone. They probably took over. I really didn't have any emotions. It didn't seem like I had ever lived there.
We went by Ruth's to pick up Della and came home and crashed. We were tired from the long drive. I am amazed that Ethel would drive me all the way up the mountain just to see my Brother.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Ethel. She opens up her house for me and drives me everywhere. What a blessing she is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...