Saturday, January 27, 2018

Walmart and Pizza Oven

Pizza Oven

Hailey, Tanner and Gracie

 Austin

 Hayden

I got up this morning early and turned on the heater and jumped back into my warm bed. It was so cold last night. 
I made some Banana Nut bread and scrambled eggs for breakfast. We had lots of kinds of bread to toast. Everyone had fun eating and laughing. What fun my family has. After breakfast Dean and family left to drive back to Utah.
Austin took me to Cal Ranch and Walmart. We saw this pizza oven on sale and I couldn't decide if I wanted to buy it now. Bailee ended up getting it for me and bringing it home to me. I can't wait to get the double burner camp stove to put it on and make pizza's all summer long outside.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. I love that they will drive all this way to see us. I am so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...