Saturday, January 13, 2018

Getting Our Hair Done

 Ethel and Ruth

My Cute Hair

Today Ethel and I went to Ruth's shop and got our hair done. Mine was so long it really needed trimmed up. And Ethel got her's colored and cut. It was fun. I went next door to Shar's Kitchen Store and got a chopper for cooking at Ethel's. I really missed mine. But I really like this one so I may just have to figure out how I can get this one home.
I love the way Ruthie does my hair. She is really good. After we were done with our hair we went shopping again to Kohl's. I got 2 new pairs of Jeans. They were on sale for full price for the first one and 1/2 price for the second one. Such a good deal I couldn't resist it.
Trish came down last night from Show Low so she was able to take Della to the Rehab center this morning and bring her home. Ruth made Cashew Chicken Stir Fry. It was delish! Trish is so funny we just talked and laughed all night. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this vacation. It is so much fun to be with my cousins. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...