Thursday, January 11, 2018

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Janna drove me to the Airport today with Tommy. Then Tommy dropped her off to work. As I went to the gates to wait for my airplane I looked across the room and there was Wynette Passmore, our Relief Society President, and her husband waiting for the same plane. I went over and talked to them until they called our flight. They were on their way to Illinois via Mesa. It was a more direct flight and not a ton of layovers.
As we were on the runway the pilot announced that we had to go to Delta's terminal and get the plane deiced. It was snowing hard. We were about 30 minutes late taking off. But I sat with a cute young lady and a man that is the mayor of Shelley, Idaho. We talked and laughed the whole way so we were landing before I knew it. I got my suitcase and Ethel picked me up and off we went.
It was sunshine and blue skies and WARM.... I was in Heaven. And my backpack was perfect. It fit under the seat in front of me and was so easy to roll along. 
Ethel and I went through a drive thru and brought a Ceasar Salad home. We went and picked up Della from the Rehab center where Loran is and spent the night visiting with Ruth and everyone.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful Cousins I have. I am blessed to come from such a loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...