Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Year End, Ugh!!


Vanilla Bean Have Arrived

Gracie and her Eggs and Toast

I worked on year end stuff for Janna today. What a stressful job. Year end stinks!!
I also ordered a backpack with wheels so I don't have to carry my heavy backpack around the airport.
I had a really hard time when I went to Las Vegas to meet Kathy. I didn't think I would make it.  
My vanilla beans came today so AJ and Janna are going to the liquor store to buy my Vodka. Then it's vanilla making time.
I made Gracie Eggs and Toast with Strawberry Jam for breakfast. She ate almost all of it. She is just so cute. She wore her jammie's all day long and I was too busy to care. She did put on her jacket and boots and went outside to pet the kittens and swing on her swing set.
I made Taco's for dinner and fed the family before I had to go to a Primary Meeting. It was to get our manuals and meet the new presidency. I picked up Connie and we went together. She is such a good friend.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my calling. I love teaching these little Sunbeams. And I am blessed to teach with Connie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...