Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Wellness Check and End of Year Bookwork

 Gracie May

Janna helped me get all the Year End stuff printed out. Now I just have to get it ready to mail.
I went to Community Care to get a Wellness Check for Gracie. She is doing very well except for the hole in her eardrum.  We will be getting that fixed soon. She is so good for the doctors. Whatever the doctor wants her to do she is okay with it.
Janna came home from work and we finished getting all the 1099's and W-2's ready to be sent. We had a little hiccup because we didn't have envelops for the 1099 so Janna is going to get some tomorrow and send them off tomorrow.
I put a pic of all the 1099's and W-2 on this post but decided that maybe someone would be able to read the info so I deleted it. Maybe that was a prompting?
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my ability to do this book work for my Janna. I am blessed to be able to figure this out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...