Thursday, January 18, 2018

DoTerra

For Ethel's Bathoom

I finished doing my laundry and helped Ethel put together her bathroom vanity for her downstairs bathroom. It was super easy so we are ready for the plumber when he comes to hook it up.
I made Lemon Chicken Quinoa Soup for dinner. It was so yummy!!
Ruth came over and we went to get my DoTerra oils. I signed up so I can order anytime and get it Wholesale. I bought some more Serenity and Breathe. Maybe it will help me stop coughing at night. We will see. Tonight will be the test.
Then Ruth and I went to Fry's and used their scanner to scan all the stuff we bought as we put it into our cart. Then we went to Self Check and scanned a barcode and it was done. We put it in bags and we were done. I wish they had something like this at Winco in Idaho.
We spent the night scrapping and talking. I love to visit my cousins.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I have been able to be here when Della is. It has been good to hang out with her in the evenings after she gets back from the Rehab Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...