Friday, January 12, 2018

Shopping


Today we went to lunch at a Thai place. The food was yummy. Then we met up with Ruth and went shopping. We went to Fry's for groceries and Walmart for a cup for my drink in the morning.  After we had our Lemon Quinoa Chicken Soup for dinner Ruth and I went to Best Buy and got my camera case. I wanted to get my new camera in a case before something happened to it. Now I just have to figure out how to get it home.
Ruth and I are going to practice with our camera's at the Gilbert Temple one day soon. I want to take pictures of the beautiful grounds.
I spent the evening visiting with everyone. It's good to visit with Della. I know it's hard for her to see Loran not opening his eyes or moving. But she is certain that he will get better. Her faith is so strong.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life. It is so good to have a road map of how I need to live. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...