Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cleaning For The Cleaning Lady

Gracie loves her Barbie's.

Tommy and I got busy after Gracie went to Preschool and got the house ready for the cleaning lady. Thank goodness Janna hired somebody.
I started on Payroll so I could get it done. I entered it in and couldn't get the salary people that were changing to employees. After Janna came home from work she was able to figure it out. So that job is done. I just have to pay the payroll taxes.
After Austin picked up Gracie on his way home from school and brought her home she watched cartoons and played with her Barbie's.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the giving, caring daughter I have. And her willingness to help me. She is a huge blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...