Sunday, January 14, 2018

Church

 Trish

Della

 Me and my Kombucha

Ruth and her Dr. Pepper

Scrapbooking

I went to Church with Ethel today and went with her into her class. She has the cutest 6 year olds to teach. It was fun to hear their stories and watch Ethel teach. It was so much fun. And when it was over we were able to just walk out the door. When I teach my Sunbeams we have to wait for the parents to come and get them. It takes forever to get them with their families.
We came home from church and had a sandwich for lunch and just hung out all afternoon. It was a peaceful, wonderful day. Trish wasn't feeling good so she stayed home and a couple of her kids took Della to the Rehab Center. So we had fun visiting with her after she started feeling better.
We made Ribs and Crushed Potatoes for dinner with vegetables. It was delicious. We pressured them first and then baked them in the oven for 15 minutes.
Donna and two of her kids came down to see Loran and came to visit us. So we had a house full. Ethel's place is always hopping with people.
Grateful Statement: So grateful that I was able to attend Church with Ethel. I am blessed to have my cousins that I can go to Church with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...