Thursday, January 4, 2018

Gracie's Package Came

Gracie and her Barbie Scooter

Gracie went to Preschool today so I worked some more on bookwork. I am having a hard time printing out the 1099's. It keeps adding the groceries that I was reimbursed for when I used to cook meals for Janna. I do exactly what they tell me to do and it's still there. Tomorrow is another day!
I haven't felt very good today so I took a long nap in my chair this afternoon.
When Austin brought Gracie home he had her Christmas package from Cha Cha. She loves her Barbie Scooter that is a Bistro with food to sell. She also loved her treats. She really loves her Cha Cha. I really need to take her there to visit soon.
I made Spaghetti for dinner and garlic bread. That's all I could muster up tonight.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Cha Cha. She just loves this little munchkin so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...