Friday, January 26, 2018

Happy 80th Birthday Tommy

 The Gang

 Amie and the Cake

Gracie Loves Hailey

I went Visiting Teaching this morning and got my house ready for Dean and the gang. He is coming up tonight to surprise his dad on his 80th birthday. 
They tiptoed in at about 6:30 with two giant balloons of 8 and 0. They brought birthday hats and noise makers. They also brought Chick Fila nuggets and salad for dinner with a cold stone chocolate cake. It fit right in with my diet. Amie knows how to bring in healthy food. We had a good time with lots of laughs and pictures with my new camera. We found sleeping places for all of us and it was time to hit the hay. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Dean and Amie and their family. They are so much fun and make me happy. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...