Sunday, January 21, 2018

Flying Home

 Gracie

Big Hugs

Ruth spent the night so we could leave at 6:15 to make it to the airport. I put on my GPS and we went right to it. I was a little worried about my suitcase but it weighed 38.6. Dang, I could of put my jeans in.
As I was getting ready to board who did I see but Wynette and Garret getting on the plane too. It's truly a small world.
I boarded the plane and sat with a couple that said 4 words, "Is this your seat." As I sat down he put on a mask and we were off. So funny. I played on my Ipad. It was an uneventful flight. I bought a bottle of water for $2.00. But it was worth it to have water.
As I was going down the escalator I saw Gracie waiting for me. I really had missed this little one. Janna and Tommy came to pick me up. We got my suitcase and off we went home. I put my stuff away and just chilled the rest of the day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. I am so blessed to have such caring family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...