Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018

 Cuteness For Sure

Fishdom

Today I did very little. And I loved it. Janna took Gracie to Pocatello with her so it was just Tommy and me. Austin and Bailee had to work. So I just took it easy all day long. 
I played lots of Fishdom and kept getting more hours of play so I never ran out of lives. In between playing this crazy game I scrapped this page of Gracie. 
I also make Corn Chowder Soup, and baked Chicken Thighs for lunch and dinner. So I did accomplish something.
I had texted Dean a birthday wish yesterday and thought about him all day. He is such a wonderful man. Serving as Bishop of a Singles Ward is hard and running a business is hard but he does it all and does it well.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my son Dean. He has always been such a joy to me. I am blessed that he came to me. What a cute little bundle of joy he was. Blessing abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...