Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Oven Installed

Erin and Robert

 Blonde Calf

Black Calf

Robert and his Horse

Ethel and I got ready to go to the Temple today. Then the installation man called and said he would be here at 8:30 to install her oven. We were a little late by the time the guy left so Ethel called the Temple and her supervisor told her to take the day off. So we hung out and I made Mexican Corn Chowder for dinner. 
I took these pictures this morning of Erin and Robert and the critters. It was fun to use my camera.
Then Ethel and I went to pick up Della and they dropped me off at Ruthie's so we could make our Kombucha. We got it all made and went to the market and then on to Ethel's.
We spent the night scrapbooking and blogging.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a cousin that works in the Temple. We will get there in the next couple of days. I am blessed to be able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...