Monday, January 29, 2018

Bread Making

Silly Girl

Wheat Bread

I didn't have any wheat bread so I got out my mixer and whipped up a batch. I love this bread. I have a piece every morning with my eggs.
Gracie went to Preschool so I had most of the day get stuff done. I worked on Janna's books, did some laundry, made a big salad and set up an online payment for my Credit Card. I won't be late now.
Gracie loves to wear Tommy Birthday hat. She is a such a silly thing.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all the wheat I have stored, my grinder that makes it into flour and my mixer that makes delicious bread. I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...