Tuesday, January 9, 2018

QuickBooks Is On My List

I couldn't get QuickBooks to open. It froze up yesterday and when I tried to open it up it wouldn't. Janna came home tonight with the Payroll and tried to get it working but she couldn't get it to go either. So I had to use her computer. Thank Goodness I backed it up yesterday. I got the payroll all done tonight and the Accounts Payable. So now I can go on vacation and not have to worry about it. Then when I get home I am going to pay all the taxes.
And I did get Charly's cold. Thank you very much. But I think I will be okay to go on Thursday. I really need this time with my fun cousins.
Gracie and I have just spent the day hanging out. I took a nap and that made me feel better.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my sweet daughter that takes such good care of me. She is such a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...