Wednesday, January 10, 2018

How Did I Get So Old

Cute Little Elephant

Today was my birthday and it was just another day. Except for all the Birthday wishes. I had so many texts and facebook wishes. It made me feel truly loved. But to me it was just another day.
Tommy wanted to know what I wanted for my Birthday. I said nothing because I was going to Arizona tomorrow.
Janna gave me a hundred dollar bill which came in handy for my trip.
Gracie gave me this Elephant for my Birthday and told me to take it with me and sleep with it. She is so cute. She was sad because I was going to leave for a week.
I am still really tired from my cold so I didn't get much accomplished.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I got to have another Birthday on this earth. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...