Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Hearing Test for Gracie

I call this the big Walk-in Freezer.

Inside the Freezer

I took Gracie to her appointment at 1pm in Rexburg. She was so good. When I saw this big old square thing that had a handle like a walk-in freezer I was so surprised. But they put her in it to check what she could hear. I could just barely hear her responses when the repeated words the technician told her to say. She does have reduced hearing in her right ear but he said when they repair the hole in her eardrum it will okay. He said he had a 5 year old and she would never sit so still and do what she was told. Gracie is just good at appointment.
We went to Walmart in Rexburg but we couldn't even find a parking space so we left. I stopped at Wendy's to get Gracie a Frosty. She loves chocolate ice cream.
I made some Roasted Cauliflower Soup. So yummy. 
I started gathering up the stuff the accountant wants. I will be glad when it is all over.
Time to sit in my chair and and watch some TV.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that the doctors can fix Gracie's hearing. We are so blessed to live in this day and age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...